Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Working Towards A Healthier Me

As I mentioned earlier part of the purpose of the blog is accountability for me.  I want to become more complete, whole, energized, connected, focused and healthy.  That's a tall order!  And it can only be done a step at a time. 

It's really not rocket science.  I just need to do the things I know that I should do.  I'm sure I'll be learning new things along the way, but really there's a lot that I know I should be doing that I'm not.

Inspired to Action has a great free e-book that gives tips to starting the day out right with prayer, Bible Study and exercise all before anyone else is up - at least that's the goal. Along with that I'm joining the Good Morning Girls' Bible Study on Colossians.  If I can get going in the mornings first thing, then no more of the "oh, I'll do that a little later."  A little later usually means it's not happening - - at least for me.

Once I have these first things in place first thing in my day, I think I will be able to focus more on things like eating healthier and portion control. And then on to some other areas of my life that needs some focus. 

I saw Meredith's blog a few days ago.  I think we share some of the same goals.  So I'm  linking up with her and will be updating my progress here on Wednesdays.

Starting Weight:  178

Thanks for the encouragement Meredith!!!!!  We are in this together.  Please join us.




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you are HERE!! Or rather that you came to my blog and linked up with me!!

    Yay!!
    This is wonderful.
    :)

    ReplyDelete