Monday, September 17, 2012

This Week's Dinner Menu


I plan out my menu each week.  But sometimes it's hard to think of what to fix or maybe it just seems like I'm in a rut.  I thought it might be helpful to post the dinner menu for the week.  Not only to remind myself but also to give someone else an idea and hopefully others will join in and post their menus.  Maybe we can help each other make this an easier task.  I'll also be sharing some recipes along the way. 

This Week's Dinner Menu

Monday:  Grilled Pork Chops, Broccoli and Corn on the Cob
Tuesday:  Beef Stir Fry
Wednesday:  Ravioli, Salad, French Bread
Thursday:  Beef Burritos
Friday:  Leftovers or Eat Out
Saturday:  Chicken Wings, Celery and Carrot Sticks
Sunday:  Steak, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans and Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment