Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Checking In

It's time for me to let you know how I've been doing working towards a healthier me.  I was a little nervous about getting this all started.  But it started pretty smooth.  I decided to tackle exercise before food choices and portion sizes.  I read somewhere it helps get your metabolism going and is a good way to start the change.  I really don't know if it's true or not but knew I had to get myself moving. The good news is that I was able to uncover the exercise bike in the garage and get myself going at 5 AM at the beginning of the week.  The bad new is that over the weekend I hurt my back.  Not exercising.  I'm not sure how I did it.  But for the last 3 days I haven't been able to do much or even move much at all.  I was really nervous to jump on the scale this morning.  But I have a start! 

Today's weight:  176
Starting weight:  178
Loss so far:  2 pounds!

I'm pretty excited about the start now to just keep it going.

Still going strong in my Read the Bible in 90 Days Plan and I also started the Colossians Bible Study this week with the Good Morning Girls.

All in all it's been a good week even with the back injury!  


1 comment:

  1. Great job on the loss!
    So sorry about your injury--
    I know that nothing derails me from exercise more than injury.

    I hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete